urgent help with NTV

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at MIDDLEBURY.EDU
Tue Jul 3 21:11:10 UTC 2001

Dear Colleagues:

For those of you in North American who use NTV:

I am urgently trying to find the schedule for programming in North
America on the web. I would be very grateful if anyone with this
information would write me off-list with the current URL.  The URL I
had been using earlier this year -- www.ntvworld.com -- does not open
and the URL for NTV in Russia doesn't offer any program guides. I am
trying to tape television news for students and teachers here in
Middlebury and we can't find the news!  I would very much appreciate
any information that would help us set our VCRs to the right time
(east coast) for our NTV subscription.

Thank you!

Sincerely,

Ben Rifkin

--
____________________________
Benjamin Rifkin

Associate Prof., Slavic Dept., UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI  53706
voice: 608/262-1623; fax: 608/265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic/rifkin/

Director of the Russian School
Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT  05753
voice:  802/443-5533; fax: 802/443-5394
http://www.middlebury.edu/~ls/Russian/