1993 Roubles

David T. Murphy murphydt at SLU.EDU
Sun Jul 8 13:51:38 UTC 2001

Dear Tsuji,

        Many thanks. I didn't think that they were still good. Ah, well, it
was only one million anyway.

        Best, David

>>       Can anyone tell me whether 1993 roubles are still valid?
>Of course, not.
>Hard luck if you have hidden millions of dollars worth Russian money
>somewhere in Russia since 1993.
>
>Cheers,
>Tsuji

>                http://members.home.net/lists/seelangs/

David T. Murphy, Ph.D., Director                        Phone: (314) 977-7180
Center for Medieval and Renaissance Studies             Fax:   (314) 977-3704
Saint Louis University                                  Email: cmrs at slu.edu
221 N. Grand Blvd.                                      Home:  (314) 664-6068
St. Louis, MO 63103-2097