genres

J. Douglas Clayton daglas at EUDORAMAIL.COM
Thu Jul 12 07:43:41 UTC 2001

Shanovni silanhivtsi,

Maybe this is a pun on the word "elegies" based on the Greek prefix a-  (=without). Thus, - a-logies would be poems without logic?

Dahlas

J. Douglas CLAYTON
Professor
Modern Languages & Literatures
University of Ottawa
Box 450 Stn A
Ottawa ON K1N 6N5
Canada                   http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/daglas/

 "Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety."