Those Amazing Russians

Svitlana Kobets svitlana at TUCOWS.COM
Sun Jul 15 05:37:59 UTC 2001

Dear Natalia,
Here is the webmaster's info:

Ivan V. Davidchuk
      7741 Lotus Dr.
      Anchorage, AK 99502
      US
      Phone: 907-2451883
      Email: fenix at kiev.idc.net
It looks like the owner of the site is Ukrainian (judging by his last name).
My guess is that he is a Ukrainian art dealer or an art dealer who at some
point came from Ukraine. Art that he sells is 100% Ukrainian. The window on
top saying "select the country" offers only one country, Ukraine. I would
say he says that his gallery is Russian just for marketing purposes. It is
very unfortunate, but Ukrainians continue to assume that world doesn't know
about Ukraine and it's better for business/safer/less troublesome to just
call themselves Russians.
Quite an interesting gallery and a well-crafted/organized site. These
amazing Ukrainians, I would say ;)

Best,
Svitlana