VIRUS!! Do not open my previous message with "à=!"# $ %" in subject Ne otkrivaite moe predidushee poslanie s "à=!"# $ %"

Sergei and Marina Adamovich continent at HOME.COM
Wed Jul 18 23:35:29 UTC 2001

Dear friends,

In case you received an e-mail message from me today with the subject:
"à=!"# $ %", please do not open the attachment in the message, it's a virus!
I received this message from my author today, and when I tried to open it,
the virus automatically forwarded itself to everybody in my address book.
Please delete the message immediately.

Marina Adamovitch

Dorogie druzia,

Esli vi segodnia poluchili ot menia e-mail poslanie s "à=!"# $ %",
pogaluista, ne otkrivaite ego, eto virus. Ia poluchila ego ot moego avtora,
i kogda ia popitalas otkrit ego, virus sam sebia razoslal po vsem adresam v
moey adresnoy knige. Prostite za bespokokistvo.

Marina Adamovitch