translation

Andrew Jameson a.jameson at DIAL.PIPEX.COM
Mon Jul 23 11:59:19 UTC 2001

Dear Emily,

If you like, I can send you the paper I gave at the last
BASEES conference in Cambridge UK entitled
"A practical approach to teaching R-E translation.."

My anti-virus software has been updated this morning
by the way! It would be in the form of file attachments.

I'd be interested to see how useful you found it. Let me
know.

All the best,
Andrew J.

Andrew Jameson MA MIL
Chair, Russian Committee, ALL
Reviews Editor, Rusistika
Listowner, allnet, cont-ed-lang, russian-teaching
1 Brook Street, Lancaster LA1 1SL, UK
In UK: 01524 32371
Outside UK: (+44) 1524 32371