Russian-Language Video Tour of Moscow

VANCHU, ANTHONY J. (JSC-AH) (TTI) anthony.j.vanchu1 at JSC.NASA.GOV
Fri Jul 27 13:12:57 UTC 2001

My colleagues and I are trying to track down a Russian-language video tour
of Moscow and so far have not been having much luck.  Does anyone know of
such a video and where it might be available?  Again, what we want is a
video tour in Russian that shows the main sites of the city.

Thanks in advance,
Tony Vanchu

Dr. Anthony J. Vanchu
Director, JSC Language Education Center