Away from my mail (was Re: FW: which language?)

Sarah Pratt pratt at USC.EDU
Tue Jul 31 04:10:48 UTC 2001

At 04:21 PM 07/30/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Can someone help?
>Michael Katz
>mkatz at middlebury.edu
>
> > ----------

I will be in and out (especially out) of the office between July 30 and
August 13.  Please forgive any delays responding to your email.

S.P.
Sarah Pratt
Dean of Academic Programs
College of Letters, Arts and Sciences