yourdictionary.com (was Re: Dictionaries on line)

Loren Billings billings at KMUTT.AC.TH
Fri Mar 2 07:48:25 UTC 2001

I'd like to add to Michael Denner's recent posting (the only
response to stay on-topic, mind) about the original subject.
A recent retiree from our ranks, Bob Beard, has taken up an
entrepreneurial life in the e-venture <yourdictionary.com>.
It has more links than most people would know what to do with.

This is not a commercial plug. I'd be interested in other
comments about the site.

Best,  --Loren

--

Loren A. BILLINGS, Ph.D. <billings at kmutt.ac.th>

Department of Applied Linguistics
School of Liberal Arts [office: room 207]
King Mongkut's University of Technology Thonburi
Pracha U-Tit Road, Thungkru, Ratburana
Bangkok 10140 THAILAND

Office phone:  +66.2.470.8727 (no voice mail)
Office fax:  +66.2.428.3375 (+ "ATTN L. Billings")

My home address:
365/0188 Baan Suan Thon
Phutta Bucha Road, Bangmod, Ratburana
Bangkok 10140 THAILAND

Home phone:  +66.2.426.3660 (no voice mail)

http://www.kmutt.ac.th/~billings