The Russian Folk Instruments Ensemble

Chiara Liberio Cliberio at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 8 14:23:40 UTC 2001

Dear Margarita, remember me?
I am sorry i could not make it to the Harvard Club that day, I got an urgent
translation assignment that kept me home that day and night! If you want, I
can try and submit your release to the college where I teach this year
(BMCC). Although, alas, they do not offer Russian (they only offer romance
languages, and I do Italian), maybe this would be a stimulus to start
offering it! Furthermore, there are many Russian students, I hear them all
over the place! They also have a wonderful space to perform, the Tribeca
Performing Arts Center. So, if you want, I can try and give it a shot!

Best,

Chiara Liberio