Chronicle

Edil Legno peitlova at TISCALINET.IT
Fri Mar 9 09:40:07 UTC 2001

We don't need to  determinate exact date of starting the communication. If it will be BEFORE or AFTER  the grammar.Just the very moment the student respond you
in Russian - means that he started HIS level of communication.Now it's up to you ( us - teachers) to hold on HIS
communication,giving him motivations,good grammar,vocabulary,
according to well-prepared program and methods of teaching
(which is very IMPORTANT component of teaching-learning process).
Sure,that closing the departments -isn't just the right way how to
risolve the problems, but ,as for me,should be paid MORE ATTENTION to the aims and results of teaching. (not only in languages).

Katarina  Peitlova.Ph.D.