The Russian Folk Instruments Ensemble

Kristina Efimenko LILAC1549 at AOL.COM
Sat Mar 10 01:32:48 UTC 2001

I see there is interest by some in the Folk Instrument Ensemble, therefore I
want to remind any who make up the program for this group that when they
write that one of their members studied at a certain institute in Kiev,
Russia.   It is not - as of 1990, Ukraine is the correct country to put with
the city of Kiev. It is very irritating to attriibute a city's country to
being in another country. I, too, am interested in seeing and hearing this
group and I wrote to them already of their "mistake."    Kristina