MSWord 2000

Edward M Dumanis dumanis at ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU
Wed Mar 14 15:35:20 UTC 2001

If you have used MSWord 2000, please share your experience with the rest
of us who have not used it. Is it worth to upgrade from MSWord 97?

I have been told that it is not. However,  I would like to hear your
opinions, and I think that many on this list would like to hear it as
well.
So, is anything better there for us?

Sincerely,

Edward Dumanis <dumanis at acsu.buffalo.edu>