FW: AAXT

Wed Mar 21 16:30:57 UTC 2001

Robert Hunter wrote:

> Please help,
> I am helping a student translate her transcript from Novgorod State
> University and she can't recall what the AAKhT (AAXT) means in her
> course entitled Praktikum po AAKht.  What is AAKhT?

Reasonable places to look, both on- and offline, turned up no hits.

Can we have a hint? What was the student's field of study? For example,
the ХТ /KhT/ could be химическая технология...

And of course, the usual question if the transcript is handwritten:
Are you absolutely sure those are the letters in question?

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com