date of Tsarëv's death

Giampaolo Gandolfo gpgandolfo at IOL.IT
Wed Mar 28 14:07:03 UTC 2001

        I need to know the year fo Tsarëv's death. Mikhail Ivanovich
Tsarëv started acting in 1920. In 1933-1937 he was active in
Meyerkhol'ds theater and afterwards in the Malyj Teatr, of which he
became the director in 1950. From 1962 he taught at the Prof.
Uchilishche im. Shchepkina.
He was born in 1903 (my source goes back to 1980). Can anybody tell
me when (the year) he died?
Thank you
                Giampaolo Gandolfo