tolkovyj slovar' russkogo jazyka (1934)

Ornella Discacciati odiscac at TIN.IT
Thu Mar 29 13:18:38 UTC 2001

Dear colleagues,
pomogite! I am working on a book about the history of modern russian
literary language and for a long time I am looking for the rare first volume
of Tolkovyj slovar' russkogo jazyka pod redakciej Ushakova ( Pay
attention!!!!! podpisan k pechati 31 oktjabrja 1934 not the most famous
podpisan k pechati 9 julja 1935). Since at the moment I cannot go to Russia
could anybody be so kind to photocopy some pages for me?
Thank you very much!!! Ornella