CALL FOR NOMINATIONS FOR AATSEEL AWARDS

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Tue May 1 15:44:00 UTC 2001

Frank, I officially nominate Emilia Hramova for the award for
excellence in teaching at the post-secondary level.

All my best,

Ben

>The AATSEEL Committee on Nominations, Elections, and Awards is calling for
>nominations for the following awards:
>
>                 Teaching at the Secondary Level
>                 Teaching at the Postsecondary Level
>                 Service to the AATSEEL
>                 Contribution to the Profession
>                 Achievement in Scholarship
>
>Please forward all nominations to       Frank Miller <fjm6 at columbia.edu),
>Chair of the Committee on
>                            Nominations, Elections and Awards
>
>     or to the Committee members Olga Kagan <okagan at humnet.ucla.edu>
>                         Beth Holmgren <beth_holmgren at unc.edu>

>                 http://members.home.net/lists/seelangs/

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Benjamin Rifkin

Associate Professor, Slavic Dept., UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Drive
Madison, WI 53706 USA
voice:  (608) 262-1623; fax: (608) 265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic/rifkin/

Director, Russian School, Middlebury College
Freeman International Center
Middlebury, VT 05753 USA
voice: (802) 443-5533; fax: (802) 443-5394
http://www.middlebury.edu/~ls/Russian/