Teaching Placements in St Petersburg

Maija Elina Paasiaro mep2 at ST-ANDREWS.AC.UK
Wed May 2 17:11:43 UTC 2001

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a twenty year old, trilingual second year student of Modern History
and Russian at the University of St Andrews in Scotland and am currently
looking for placements for my year abroad (school year 2001-2002). I would
ideally like to teach English (although I am also a native speaker of
Finnish and German) at a school in St Petersburg. I would be most grateful
if you could get in touch with me if you know of any such placements.
Thank you in advance,
Maija Paasiaro