We've lost your list serve

John Schillinger jschill at AMERICAN.EDU
Wed May 2 20:31:45 UTC 2001

My colleague, Alina Israeli and I, have not received SEELANGS mail since
April 19.  Our computer center tells us we need to contact you, since
the problem is between your server and our system.  Maybe other
SEELANGERS are suddenly having this problem (?)
     To whom should our center manager address an e-mail?
Thanks!  John Schilllinger   <jschill at american.edu>