AATSEEL info

AATSEEL Exec Dir AATSEEL at COMPUSERVE.COM
Thu May 3 22:19:23 UTC 2001

Dear Colleagues,

If you missed our posting to this list a few weeks ago of particulars about
the AATSEEL 2001 meeting in New Orleans, please be advised that the same
information (and more, thanks in this particular instance to Jonathan
Ludwig; and also to our other regular Web page contributors) is now on the
AATSEEL web site (see below).

Best regards,

Jerry

*  *  *  *  *
Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, American Ass'n of Teachers of
  Slavic & E European Languages (AATSEEL)
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
Phone/fax:  520/885-2663
Email:  <AATSEEL at CompuServe.com>
AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>
2000 conference:  27-30 December, Washington, DC
2001 conference:  27-30 December, New Orleans, LA