Conference MGU Dec. '01

Benjamin Rifkin brifkin at FACSTAFF.WISC.EDU
Wed May 16 13:13:04 UTC 2001

I'm sorry, this is all the information that I have on the conference.
I received the message from this e-mail address:
<konfd01 at philol.msu.ru>.

I, myself, am unable to participate in the conference and provided
the information to the list only as a service.

- Ben Rifkin

>?Dear Mr.Rifkin,
>
>Thank you for your information.
>
>But I could't access by the e-mail that you mentioned.
>
>Would you please make certain ?
>
>And if possible, please let me know off-list the name of the
>organizer
>to talk to.
>

>Ms. Minako TAKAGI
>
>Orner of the mailing list on teacing of Russian language
>in Japan

>                 http://members.home.net/lists/seelangs/

____________________________
Benjamin Rifkin

Associate Prof., Slavic Dept., UW-Madison
1432 Van Hise Hall, 1220 Linden Dr.
Madison, WI  53706
voice: 608/262-1623; fax: 608/265-2814
http://polyglot.lss.wisc.edu/slavic/rifkin/

Director of the Russian School
Middlebury College, Middlebury, VT  05753
voice:  802/443-5533; fax: 802/443-5394
http://www.middlebury.edu/~ls/Russian/