Accessing Dollars In Moscow

Thu May 17 22:24:05 UTC 2001

Kate Hunter wrote:

[replying publicly in case anyone else needs the info -- pbg]

> Dear SEELANGERS,
>
> can someone tell me how to get off this list?

When you subscribed, you should have received a welcome message, which
reads, in part...

> Remember, please save this e-mail for future reference!  If you
> delete or lose it, you can always grab a copy of the current
> version of this Welcome message by sending the command:
>
> GET WELCOME SEELANGS
>
> in the body of e-mail to:  LISTSERV at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
>
> For your convenience, you can also find it on-line on the
> SEELANGS Web Interface site.

... which according to the welcome message is located at
<http://members.home.net/lists/seelangs/>.

Paul B. Gallagher
pbg translations, inc.
http://pbg-translations.com