CAS conference in Quebec City

Svitlana Kobets svitlana at TUCOWS.COM
Thu May 24 13:30:47 UTC 2001

Dear Natalia,

I got quite sick and won't be able to come to Quebec City. Tough luck, I was
looking forward to this trip so much! I guess at this point I will have to
contact Prof. Reid and see if I should at least send my paper.

I wanted to thank you very much for bringing my attention to Tuptalo issue.
Our short discussion brought me to my senses and I saw that I could not
consider that version of St. Andrew's Life at all. It was a very timely,
realization, because I had a chance to remove all the inappropriate stuff
from my dissertation. I really hoped to tell you all about it, but
unfortunately I am not coming to Quebec City.

Enjoy Quebec City and the Conference,
Best,
Svitlana