Request for a colleague

Gerald J. Sabo gsabo at JCU.EDU
Fri Nov 2 21:59:38 UTC 2001

I am posting this request for a female colleague who is not subscribed
to SEELANGS.

    She is interested in sharing a room that she has already booked in
her name with a non-smoking female from Nov. 15th through the morning of
Nov. 18th for the AAASS convention in Crystal City, Virginia.  If anyone
is interested, please contact Helene Sanko at <hsanko at jcu.edu> .  Please
do not contact me or reply to the list.  Thank you---Jerry Sabo.