Re.retreat

cheryl07 cheryl07 at satx.rr.com
Wed Nov 7 21:48:05 UTC 2001

"dan e. downey" wrote:

> "Retreat" is an evangelical colloquial term.  "

Ummm, Dan, it's not a big point, but unless you mean only that "retreat"
is used in Russia as an evangelical term, I have to differ with you.  In
at least my personal experience, retreat was a Catholic term/idea
long before Protestants began using it.  If that isn't what you meant,
I apologize for seeming to jump on it.
Cheryl Boone-Delgado