No visa

Genevra Gerhart ggerhart at home.com
Thu Nov 8 17:57:10 UTC 2001

For those of you unwilling to admit that you are worse off than I am, and
yet still have not worked out the visa problem:

Nothing happened at the consulate. I was not even allowed in the place. It
seems they were all out gallivanting. The date was 7 November.

How easy it is to forget! I'm just practicing, actually.

Genevra Gerhart

http://members.home.net/ggerhart
New email address: ggerhart at home.com
206-329-0053