Psoy Korolenko Koncert in Washington on Nov. 19thSEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU

Mark Yoffe yoffe at gwu.edu
Thu Nov 8 17:57:35 UTC 2001

 Dear Colleagues,
 I would like to invite those of you who still will be in Washington area,
 following the AAASS conference, on 19th of November, to an unprecedented
 FREE concert-lecture by our esteemed Moscow colleague Pavel Leon a.k.a. Psoy Ko

 International Counterculture Archive of Gelman Library of George Washington
 University presents Moscow's hottest underground act Psoy Korolenko in  a
lecture/performance. He will talk about world pop music and illustrate his
points with his own original and other popular songs.
 At: Gelman Library, George Washington University,  Room 202, 2130 H st. NW (Fog

 We will be glad to see you at this event.
  Mark Yoffe

--
Mark Yoffe, Ph.D.
Curator, International Counterculture Archive