retreat

Kenneth Brostrom ad5537 at wayne.edu
Thu Nov 8 19:30:35 UTC 2001

Indeed.  And I'm a little surprised that no one has mentioned what
must be generally known: that this term is used in business and
academia as well, most commonly, I suppose, in the phrase "planning
retreat."   We are planning a "retreat" for our students of Russian
in which they will be with native speakers and will speak only
Russian for a day or two.  (At least we hope we can arrange to do
this.)  And my academic department has done this many times.

Cheers,
Ken Brostrom

--
Kenneth Brostrom