information on Lake Sobolkho

Andrew M. Drozd adrozd at BAMA.UA.EDU
Thu Nov 15 22:28:56 UTC 2001

Dear Seelangers: I am posting this request for someone who is not
subscribed to the list. If you can help, please contact him directly.
Thanks.
Andrew M. Drozd

-------- Original Message -------- Subject: Lake Sobolkho Date: Thu, 15
Nov 2001 16:57:44 -0500 From: George Bovenizer.

One of our researchers in Japan came across some information about an
article called "The Lake Without a Bottom." The story had to do with
Lake Sobolkho in Siberia, in the Buriazia region. Legend has it that
many people and animals have mysteriously disappeared in the lake's
waters. We are looking for anyone that may be familiar with the history
of the lake.

    I can be reached by telephone 800-983-7479, ext. 330, fax
212-983-7591 or email: gbove at officekei.net. Thank you very much for your
time and cooperation. Sincerely, George H. Bovenizer Producer