German-Russian Texts

Ruprecht von Waldenfels h0444tuv at RZ.HU-BERLIN.DE
Sat Nov 24 10:30:39 UTC 2001

Dear Seelangs
I`m looking for electronic sources of German texts and their Russian translations.
I'm thinking of something like manuals etc., originally written in German and translated
into Russian, but actually anything will do. Everything I have been able to find is
translated from English into German as well as Russian.

Could anybody point me to sources?

Thanks, Ruprecht von Waldenfels