Yakovlev, Morozov

Simon Krysl sk5 at DUKE.EDU
Mon Nov 26 23:10:18 UTC 2001

Dear all,
I apologise for a question whose solution may be obvious - in the
positive or the negative - but which I can't figure out. I am looking
for A. S. Yakovlev's book - either the book or the play, or both - on
Pavlik Morozov (1936): but the only version I am able to find anywhere
is the Yiddish version (which, in addition, is almost unreadable in the
microfilm copy). WOuld anyone know where a Russian version of either of
these texts (in any of their multiple versions) may be found?
So many thanks
Sincerely yours,
Simon Krysl