translations of Hasek

Loren A. Billings billings at PU.EDU.TW
Tue Nov 27 12:43:14 UTC 2001

James Partridge wrote,
> in my opinion Hasek is still waiting for his translator.

Although my information is over a year old, I was told that
Craig Cravens <svejk at mail.utexas.edu> and Charles Townsend
<townsend at princeton.edu> were planning to translate these.

--L.A.B.

Loren A. Billings, Ph.D.; e-mail <billings at pu.edu.tw>
Dept. of English Language, Literature and Linguistics
Providence University, 200 Chung Chi Road, Shalu Town
Taichung Hsien/County, Taiwan 43301 Republic of China
Telephone: +886-4-2632-8001 ext. 2221 or (dept.) 2021