Query

Alexander Boguslawski ABoguslawski at ROLLINS.EDU
Wed Oct 3 14:17:40 UTC 2001

Dear Seelangers,

I am counting on your vast and diverse knowledge to point me in the
direction of any sources that would deal with the Russo-Spanish
connections and relations.  These connections may be cultural,
political, or military, but I would like to narrow them to the period
between the 15th and 19th century (and earlier, if there was anything).
Personalities, events, meetings, travels, art, fiction -- everything at
this stage falls in the area of my inquiry.  I certainly appreciate your
help,

Alexander Boguslawski
Professor of Russian Studies
Rollins College