Please ignore earlier message

Jerry Ervin AATSEEL at COMPUSERVE.COM
Wed Oct 10 20:33:29 UTC 2001

Dear SEELANGers,

Through our error, the following message was inadvertently sent out over
SEELANGS.  Obviously it should not have been sent to all, but rather only
to certain  individuals.

We regret the error.  If you have any question about your own registration
for AATSEEL-New Orleans 2001, please contact me.

Regards,

Jerry Ervin

*  *  *  *  *
Gerard L. (Jerry) Ervin
Executive Director, American Ass'n of Teachers of
  Slavic & E European Languages (AATSEEL)
1933 N. Fountain Park Dr., Tucson, AZ 85715 USA
Office phone/fax/messages:  520/885-2663
Email:  <AATSEEL at CompuServe.com>
AATSEEL Home Page: <http://clover.slavic.pitt.edu/~aatseel/>
2001 conference:  27-30 December, New Orleans, LA
AATSEEL can now accept VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, AM. EXPRESS