Bakhmeteff Archive Conference

Robert Whittaker rwhittaker at RUSINC.NET
Thu Oct 11 19:46:56 UTC 2001

The address of the Bakhmeteff Archive Conference Program has been slightly
changed (adding an 'l' to the final htm):
http://www.columbia.edu/cu/lweb/data/indiv/rare/conference.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Slavic & East European Languages and Literature list
[mailto:SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU]On Behalf Of Carol Ueland
Sent: 11 октября 2001 г. 3:22
To: SEELANGS at LISTSERV.CUNY.EDU
Subject: Re: Bakhmeteff Archive Conference

Dear Jared,
     I've been trying to print out a copy of the program from the web
address you gave in your announcement, but yesterday and today, I'm
getting a message that this page is no longer available.  Is there any
other way of getting the schedule?  I hope to attend Saturday's
sessions.  Best regards, Carol Ueland