How Americans Look at Russia - Summary

Keith M. Meyer-Blasing kmblasing at STUDENTS.WISC.EDU
Tue Oct 16 23:20:35 UTC 2001

I enjoyed this interesting compilation of materials.  One significant addition
to the Americans speaking Russian in films list: James Earl Jones, with a great
deal of makeup on, as the Russian ambassador in Kubrick's Dr. Strangelove
or how
I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb.  He does an admirable job, I
think.

Keith Meyer-Blasing
Madison, WI