Margarita's actors speaking Russian list

WverZhger at AOL.COM WverZhger at AOL.COM
Wed Oct 17 02:51:56 UTC 2001

"Olga Volga" from the Hogan's Heroes series.  I think that she was always
playing some kind of double agent.  She always seemed to be dropping in on
Hogan at Stalag 13 on her way back from the Russian front, and always in the
company of some German general or high ranking Nazi official.  I don't
remember anything she said in Russian because I was young and didn't
understand Russian when I saw it.  I would love to see one of the episodes
again when she appeared to hear what she was saying.

Also, who could forget the best Russian spies ever produced by TV for kids -
Boris Badanoff and his sidekick Natasha.  Did she have a last name?

William Vernola