Margarita's list

Arlene Forman Arlene.Forman at OBERLIN.EDU
Wed Oct 17 19:38:06 UTC 2001

I've been waiting for someone to mention one of my faves: "The Russians Are
Coming, The Russians Are Coming" (1966)  Alan Arkin speaks some Russian, as
well as the classic English line "Egermency, egermency, everybody to get from
street."  For those who want to see the kinder, gentler side of detente, this
just might be the one to see.

Perhaps you're only interested in more contemporary stuff.  If not, I have a
list, albiet incomplete, of American films on Russian/Soviet.  Should you
want a copy, just let me know.

Arlene Forman