Noam Chomsky, Oushakine, etc

Bob Jiggins r.jiggins at BRADFORD.AC.UK
Thu Sep 13 14:35:27 UTC 2001

On Thursday 13 September 2001 12:39, Robert Chandler wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> This is a copy of a message I have just sent to Oushakine:
>
> Dear Sergei,
>
> I am grateful to you for your original message: it is essential that we
> all do all we can to get people to think about WHY so many people in the
> Middle East have been reduced to such rage and despair.
>
> Please resubscribe.  (By the way, I hope you realize how many messages
> there have been in support of you.)
>
> Best Wishes, Robert Chandler

I will echo that. I received these articles from several sources - but
nevertheless they were welcome reading. At times like this such lists as
these do carry such material (in defiance of the rules) and they help to drag
academics out of their towers - whatever the perspective. The list will
return to normal in time and no damage will have been done.

--
Bob Jiggins
Research Unit in South East European Studies