With apologies

Kristina Efimenko LILAC1549 at AOL.COM
Fri Sep 14 17:29:09 UTC 2001

may say something which may offend, but this is not a time to feel offended
but to try to understand other people's points of view. And while
participating on SEELANGS listserv, I do not feel that I am at a funeral, but
at a gathering of intelligent people, as I like to classify myself also, who
are struggling to understand what has happened to us. That does not make me
or anyone who shares their views on this subject - Tuesday's event - on
SEELANGS listserv any less caring about the U.S. victims. In fact, it is
because we care so much that it is hard to be quiet in fear of offending
someone. We care not only about the victims, but about the affects this has
on our whole nation.

Kristina Efimenko in Arizona