Seelangs as venue for political opinions

Charles E. Townsend townsend at PRINCETON.EDU
Sat Sep 15 03:02:20 UTC 2001

Dear Seelangers,

    I agree very much with Mike Flier (and others who sent similar
messages) that SEELANGS is an inappropriate venue for opinions about the
recent attack on the US or, really, about any other issues not directly
related to our field.  I'm getting kind of sick of these diatribes.
Let's get back to Slavic stuff.

    Charles Townsend