Slavic sites

Vladimir Katkovski Katkovski at osi.hu
Tue Sep 25 00:10:47 UTC 2001

Dear SEELANGers,

I am sure most of you have large collection of bookmarks (or link lists) to
Slavic Web sites. I am building some sort of a Web site that (besides other
things) will  incorporate links to Slavic language resources on the Web. I
am mostly interested in linguistic Web sites, e.g. sites with grammar,
dictionaries, phrase books, study books, but I will be happy to take a look
at other related sites (philological, literature pages, historical Slavic
sites). Please reply off-list, or, maybe, send a copy to the list in case
you think other participants will be interested as well.

Sincerely,
Uladzimir Katkouski
http://www.geocities.com/uladzik/

P.S. To reveal the secret, the site will be devoted predominantly to
Belarusian language. In case you are interested to receive the announcement
once the site is ready, you can drop me a line just to tell me that you are
interested.