birthday ditty

Edward M Dumanis dumanis at ACSU.BUFFALO.EDU
Thu Sep 27 20:07:36 UTC 2001

Thank you but have checked those texts.
They are not simple poems/songs but rather pretentious rhymed
messages similar to what we have on birthday cards in our stores.
I would hardly classify them as ditties.

Edward Dumanis <dumanis at acsu.buffalo.edu>