A review of AAAS 2002

Belianine Valeri vbelyanin at MTU.RU
Tue Dec 3 15:43:54 UTC 2002

Dear SEELANGers!
At the AAASS Annual Meeting of the members,
I heard many words encouraging members to draw the attention
of public and press to the events like National Convention.
I was impressed by the Convention and did my best
to make a review of some of the speeches.
I have visited only  a small part of the conference
and tried to say about what I heard myself.
You may have a look at my short glance at the Convention
in one of the best newspapers published abroad
"Yonge Street Review"
at http://www.newcanada.com/199/belyanin.htm
(I was given 40 minutes for the space of 300 words)
However, the longer version is published on my web site:
http://www.textology.ru/public/slav2000.html
Feedback is welcome, but do not shoot at the pianist :)

Valery Belianine, editor of www.textology.ru
Also to subscribe for Textology-News please visit
http://hawk.irex.ru/mailman/listinfo/textology-news