quick brown fox...

Robert A. Rothstein rar at SLAVIC.UMASS.EDU
Fri Dec 6 18:01:31 UTC 2002

Belianine Valeri wrote:

> [...]
> Hope you can read cyrillic!

    I may have missed an earlier posting with advice on reading cyrillic, but I
find that sometimes I can and sometimes I can't read messages and web pages (or
parts of them!) in cyrillic.  Valeri Belianine's message was one of those that I
can't read (in Windows 95 or 98), despite trying various character sets (KOI8-R,
ISO-8859-5, Windows-1251, CP-866) and even SC Unipad.  Any more advice?
        Bob Rothstein