Winter Notes and Pushkin Speech in one volume?

Vladimir Bilenkin achekhov at UNITY.NCSU.EDU
Fri Dec 6 21:16:49 UTC 2002

Dear List members!

I am trying to find an English translation of Dostoevsky's Pushkin Speech and
his Winter Notes on Summer Impressions for my course, that is preferably in one
volume.
The only edition of Winter Notes by Northwestern I am aware of is a hardback
and just too costly.  I wonder if these works were not included in one of the
compilations
of his minor works still in print.  Thank you for your help.

Vladimir Bilenkin,
NCSU