Slovak Christmas

Cynthia A. Ruder raeruder at UKY.EDU
Tue Dec 10 20:02:00 UTC 2002

PLEASE REPLY OFF LIST TO ME AT raeruder at uky.edu

Colleagues:
        A colleague in our Medical Center will be hosting two Slovak
guests for Christmas.  In order to make their visit special, he would
like to know how to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Slovak.
In addition, he wants to know what kinds of music/films might be
available for him to rent or buy in order to provide some diversions
for them in Slovak.  In addition, if you have any suggestions for
traditional dishes to serve, they would be most welcome.
        Thank you in advance for your help.  Please reply to me OFF
LIST at raeruder at uky.edu.

Sincerely, Cindy Ruder
--
Cynthia A. Ruder, Associate Professor   859-257-7026
Director, Russian & Eastern Studies             859-257-3743 (fax)
University of Kentucky                  raeruder at uky.edu
1055 Patterson Office Tower
Lexington, KY  40506-0027