AAASS 2003 panel on Pan-Slavism

Henryk Baran hbaran at BELLATLANTIC.NET
Mon Dec 23 15:08:58 UTC 2002

Colleagues,

I am in the process of putting together a panel dealing with Pan-Slavism in
its various manifestations - historical, cultural, literary, etc. - and
focusing in particular on the 19th-20th centuries. If you have a paper you
would like to contribute, or if you would wish to ask as a discussant,
please contact me off list. Thank you, and best wishes for the holidays.

Henryk Baran
Professor
University at Albany, SUNY