Pre-1985 Vremya broadcasts

Richard Robin rrobin at GWU.EDU
Fri Feb 1 22:01:36 UTC 2002

Hi, Seelangovtsy!

Can anybody give me any ideas for where I might go to find videotape copies
of pre-1985 Vremya broadcasts? (The earlier the better!)  Especially wanted:
Brezhnev era stuff, but 1982-1985 (pre-Gorby) will do as well. I don't need
a lot, just some very typical broadcasts from the time. Any format (VHS,
U-Matic, 1/2" videoreel) and any system (NTSC, PAL, SECAM) is okay.
Obviously, I'd like to not have to go to Russia and pry this stuff loose
from ORT.

Thanks in advance,
Rich Robin

Richard M. Robin, Chair