Jat' on-line?

Jules Levin jflevin at UCRAC1.UCR.EDU
Tue Feb 5 22:21:42 UTC 2002

Dear colleagues,
Is there an on-line, readable, dictionary in pre-reform (1917) spelling?  I
just want to check, e.g., if a given word was spelled with e or with jat' of
blessed memory.  I don't need definitions.  And of course, I want to be able to
do this sitting at my computer instead of shlepping over to the library.
(Also, please don't bother telling me all the inferences that would permit a
reasonable guess--there were jat's pronounced as /jo/.)
Jules Levin